Add OpenNode into your shop and accept bitcoin in just a few steps:
- Sign up for an account at https://opennode.com/signup
- Generate an API Key in your OpenNode dashboard
- Download OpenNode extension here
- Install our extension in your OpenCart store
Generate an API Key
- After signing up, log into the platform
- Click on Settings and select the "Integrations" tab
- Click on the "Generate E-commerce Key" button
- Copy the generated API Key
Installing the OpenNode plugin on your store
- Login to your OpenCart admin panel and go to Extensions > Installer
- Find and add our extension from where you saved it. (opennode-opencart.ocmod.zip)
- Go to Extensions > Extensions and from the dropdown choose Payments. Find OpenNode and click on the install button.
- In the same list, find OpenNode and click on the Edit button.
- Enable the payment method and paste the previously generated API Key in the “API Key” field and click “Save”
The Automatic Conversion feature will be available once you are verified through our KYC in the OpenNode dashboard.
Installing OpenNode extension after uploading
Welcome to the world of instant bitcoin payments! Your OpenCart store is now ready to accept bitcoin through OpenNode as a payment method in your checkout.
Stay tuned for new updates by subscribing to our blog or following us on social media. If you need any help you can reach us on our live chat box or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to open bitcoin payments to a new array of merchants and can’t wait to see the bitcoin network grow.