Follow these tips to increase the likelihood of a successful card payment:
- Double-check and/or re-enter your card number.
- Double-check that the billing address associated with the payment card is correct.
- Make sure you have entered a valid email address.
- Make sure you have entered a valid card security code.
- When using a credit card, make sure you have sufficient credit to cover the payment amount.
- When using a debit card, make sure you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the payment amount.
If none of the above tips work, try again with a different card.
Sometimes transactions are declined due to suspected fraud. Card declines may source from either merchant processors, card networks, or the bank that issued your card. The best way to get more information about suspected fraud and card declines is to contact your bank.