Sign up to Primer. Then, to add OpenNode to your Primer checkout:
1. Create your OpenNode account and complete our onboarding.
2. Generate an API Key in your OpenNode dashboard (learn more below).
3. Input your OpenNode API keys via Connections in Primer's Dashboard.
4. Point-and-click to quickly add OpenNode to Workflows.
5. Publish Primer's Universal Checkout to add the OpenNode Bitcoin button.
Generate an API Key
After signing up, log into the platform
Click on "Developers" and select the "Integrations" tab
Click on the "Generate E-commerce Key" button
Copy the generated API Key