There are two ways to add OpenNode into your WooCommerce store
Installing the OpenNode app on your hosted WooCommerce app store
Adding the plugin on WordPress
But first, all users must:
Sign up for an account at https://opennode.com/signup
Generate an API Key in your OpenNode dashboard
Install the OpenNode plugin in your Wordpress store or hosted WooCommerce store.
Adding OpenNode to a hosted WooCommerce store
Go to the Wordpress extension store.
Search "OpenNode" in the search menu. Click on the search result for "OpenNode".
On the next screen, click "free download" and complete the checkout.
Installing the OpenNode plugin on your Wordpress store
1. Generate an API Key
After signing up, log into the platform.
Click on "Developers" and select the "Integrations" tab.
Click on the "Generate E-commerce Key" button.
Copy the generated API Key .
2. Install to your Wordpress account
1. Login to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
2. In the Search Plugins field, type in “OpenNode” and click “Install now”.
3. After the plugin is installed, click “Activate”.
4. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and then scroll down to OpenNode under Payment Methods and click "Finish set up".
5. Paste the previously generated API Key in the “API Auth Token" field and click “Save changes”.
6. Ensure that the OpenNode payment method is enabled by the toggle in the Payment Methods list under the Payments tab.
Note: You can change the payment title and description according to your preferences.