Add OpenNode into your shop and accept bitcoin in just a few steps:
- Sign up for an account at https://opennode.com/signup
- Generate an API Key in your OpenNode dashboard
- Install the OpenNode plugin in your WooCommerce store
Generate an API Key
- After signing up, log into the platform
- Click on Settings and select the "Integrations" tab
- Click on the "Generate E-commerce Key" button
- Copy the generated API Key
Installing the OpenNode plugin on your website
1. Login to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New
2. In the Search Plugins field, type in “opennode” and click “Install now”
3. After the plugin is installed, click “Activate”
4. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > OpenNode and then click the check box next to “Accept Bitcoin instantly via OpenNode”
5. Paste the previously generated API Key in the “API Auth Token Field and click “Save changes”
Note: You can change the payment title and description according to your preferences.
The Automatic Conversion feature will be available once you are verified through our KYC in the OpenNode dashboard.
Installing the OpenNode plugin on a WooCommerce site
Welcome to the world of instant bitcoin payments! Your WooCommerce store is now ready to accept bitcoin through OpenNode as a payment method in your checkout.
Stay tuned for new updates by subscribing to our social media. If you need any help you can reach us on our live chat box or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to open bitcoin payments to a new array of merchants and can’t wait to see the bitcoin network grow.