OpenNode supports several options for funding bitcoin payouts. Businesses can:
Accept bitcoin payments for retail sales activity.
Pay into OpenNode via local currency/wire transfer.
Pay into OpenNode via bitcoin transfer.
1. Accept payments for retails sales activity
Money earned via merchant acceptance can be used as a source of funds for BTC Payouts.
2. Pay into OpenNode account via local currency/wire transfer
Businesses can deposit local currency via wire transfer. To initiate a pay-in using local currency, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current pay-in limit is USD 150K equivalent per day.
Local currency can be converted to BTC in two ways:
- via OpenNode's Exchange API (for more information, see our documentation).
- from your dashboard on our web platform.
Note: Local currency does not have to be converted to BTC in order to initiate a BTC payout (for more information, see Initiating Bitcoin Payouts).
3. Pay into OpenNode account via bitcoin transfer
BTC can easily be transferred to a business's OpenNode account. To initiate a pay-in using BTC, please contact email@example.com.
Businesses can choose to convert BTC to local currency at the time of transfer or hold BTC in their OpenNode account.